|
Wednesday was our YWAM team’s Work Day at the
Training Base, cleaning up for the coming Discipleship Training School
(DTS). I helped sweep and clean out dorm
rooms that have only been occupied by birds for months! It tugged our heart strings to remove the
nests from the roof, some nestling eggs or newborn chicks. Clara carried around a baby bird for most of
the morning, reluctant to even put it down to eat lunch (I can eat lunch with
one hand, Mom.)
This guy went weed-wacking in the bush! Literally!
Too bad I didn’t get a picture of the 6 feet high grass he was cutting
as he tried to clear the way to open up a new driveway into the training
base. Our old driveway has been blocked
by the construction of a new housing block for families. All the dots on him are the sticker seeds of
the weeds he was wading through!
|